堪称残暴的翻译

2009年12月08日 09:38   来源:信息时报   

  1.I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

  开始我直接求上帝赐辆自行车,后来我琢磨上帝办事儿不是这个路数。于是老子偷了一辆然后求上帝宽恕。

  2.Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  你永远不能战胜一个纯傻子,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他的水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。

  3.We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

  在咱们这噶哒送外卖的都比警察来得快。

  4.Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  世界总是在变,但我却怎么也便不出来。

  意译:人生何处不杯具,唯有面对饮水机。

  5.If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea… does that mean that one enjoys it?

  如果4/5的人在忍受腹泻的痛苦,那剩下1/5咋回事?很享受吗?

  6.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

  直译:知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。

  意译:知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。

  7.Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  无论,在任何情况下,永远,不要在一个夜晚,同时吃安眠药和通便灵。

  8.I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

  老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。

  9.Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

  孩子就是:你先花2年,教丫们走路和说话。然后你再花16年教丫们坐定和闭嘴。

  10.Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

  直译:对你的问题哈哈大笑吧,别人都在这么做。

  意译:你有什么不开心的?说出来给大家开心开心。

  11.God must love stupid people. He made SO many.

  上帝一定倍儿爱傻子,不然他造这么多!

  12.The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

  直译:小孩子要中间名,纯粹是为了让他知道他啥时候真的有麻烦了。

  直译a:起个全名就为了揍孩子前可以底气十足地喊出来。

  意译b:贾君鹏这名字就为了让他妈喊他回家吃饭!

  13.Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.

  直译:不要用眼镜腿来打男人,用棒球击杆。

  意译: 要下手就得狠,甭来毛毛雨。

  14.A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

  电视侮辱你的智商,电脑则是吐你槽的终极存在!

  15.72、Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.

  担忧真的好使!!老子担心的事儿90%都没发生!!

  16.A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

  直译:外交家们说让你下地狱的时候,措辞也好像你正巴不得来这么趟旅行。

(责任编辑:周苗苗)
热点图片

我要评论
商务进行时